Wedding Day Execution:
Designed for the bride who has chosen her theme, hired all her vendors and just wants to be a bride on her big day. After an initial meeting we will help finalize remaining details and put together a schedule for the day of the wedding. We manage the course of the Wedding Day Program – the ceremony, dinner start time, speeches, the first dance – to give the bride, groom and their families the opportunity to relax and enjoy every moment of the wedding day.
– Composition of a Wedding Day Program… (consisting of everything from hair & make-up to the cutting of the cake. )
– Confirmation of vendor agreements.
– Coordination of timelines, set-up/take-down and final payments.
– An Emergency Bridal Kit for any unexpected mishaps and providing assistance with any matters that may arise.
– Attend rehearsal and assist in the directing.
– Pick-up and delivery of wedding day items such as guest book, ceremony programs & bridal party flowers.
– Set-up of final details, including the placement of the seating chart, place cards and favors, lighting of candles and ensure all other fine points are to the specified standard.
The Absolute Wedding:
At White Giraffe Events we offer many different options for a couple planning their wedding – our Full Planning Package guides you though the planning and design process, handling every little detail from beginning to end. We will take the stress out of planning your wedding while maintaining your vision and making your wedding all about you. We will be there, through your wedding day, to ensure every aspect is just as you imagined.
– Budget Creation & Management
– Venue Selection
– Catering & Menu Choices
– Theme & Décor Conception
– Music & Entertainment
– Gown & Attire
– Invitation & Stationary Design
– Hair & Make-up
– Contract Review & Negotiation
– Detailed Wedding Day Program
For the couple who does not need help with all aspects of the planning process but would like guidance on certain subject such as; budget creation, venue selection, design ideas, wedding day itinerary or planning and day of etiquette we offer hourly consultations to help with any questions you may have.